Saturday, January 6, 2018

WIPocalypse 2018 kickoff post!

Here I am, this is me, there is no where else I would rather be....
To say that my WIPs have become overwhelming in an understatement.

It was at the end of 2017 that I heard about this from my twin (Bendy Stitchy
As I have never done this I am not really sure where to start- and as have a pretty weak track record for finishing- I am not going to beat myself up if I do not succeed as lined out below-

Let us keep things simple, with rotating goals.

XSTITCH - 
adding projects as I finish, #monogamous
(*my intent is to rotate the monthly installments as I complete them, 
and make sure these four projects get touched at least weekly- )
**Guardians of Notre Dame/Sheepy Virtues/ In the Jungle/ Woodland Sampler**
In this house #giftstitch #monogamous
DonaStocking FCF
Odette (mira monday)



QUILTING- 
EPP. pieced, community, SAL
#mandolinquilt #icecreamsodashopquilt
Variable Star
#sonomastrong
Donut Quilt

1 comment:

  1. I love your variety of projects. I stitched Christmas Elegance and she was a joy to stitch. I hope you like it, too.

    ReplyDelete